"Come near to God, and God will come near to you". James 4:8

About Me

My photo
New York, United States
Designing and creating this sweet sensations are my passion and one that I hope to share with you. What gives me the most pleasure after finishing a cake or one of my creations? Simple, watching people's face light up when they see it. Well I love to be creative, and try something new. That's why I decide to start this blog so you can follow all my work and my creations, sometimes step by step and sometimes things that may not work out. Well I am not a Pro and never went to baking school (at least yet). I hope you feel inspire by my projects and feel free to give me any tips or suggestions.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

How everything started


Like I already mention it, I am really creative and love when I'm not working to spend some time home creating new things.

First I start with Gift baskets. I really enjoy making it, decorating it and choosing delicious treats to put inside. But it's just a little expensive to make it here and not like Brazil it's not a big seller or maybe I don't know very much how to advertise it.

In a trip to San Francisco I found out I love candy apples. Well I'm eating a fruit that's covered with chocolate what it's not to like it? So I wait until the Holiday season and I didn't think twice to try to make Candy Apples at home, and if works could be the perfect gift for all my friends.

Well, thanks to "you tube" and some skills, I manage to come out with some beautiful candy apples and also pears (with I think are even better).

All you need is a day off, a little dedication, a few apples and pears, caramel, chocolate and at least 2 toppings and you won't believe it what you can create.

No comments:

Post a Comment